What do you write about when you have nothing to write about?
Or alternatively, have a few very interesting things to write about but can’t write about them now, due to various reasons?
I have at least 3 things at the top of my head about which I want to tell all of you.
One of them will have to wait for the next 3 months at least, another for at least one and the third one I’m going to hold back for the duration of this week. Then I will write about it so much that you will have to stop me from doing so.
That still doesn’t solve my problem. At this point in time, I have nothing to say yet I wish to say something.
I feel like all my life I am only waiting for things to happen. (Warning: Possibility of this turning into a dangerously I-am-reflecting-upon-my-life-and-don’t-feel-like-it-is-going-anywhere post.)
I could make a long list of things that I’m only waiting and waiting and waiting for…
Okay so let me try and figure out if there are as many things I’m waiting for as I think I am:
(Phew! Danger averted)
1. I’m waiting for the Fault In Our Stars movie.
Who isn’t waiting for that one?
2. I’m waiting for this day to get over quickly because I’m going to (hopefully) go cut my hair in the evening.
3. Scientists to invent waterproof phones, iPads and laptops.
What can I say? All my best ideas come to me only when I’m having a shower and it becomes difficult to remember them all after I come out.
4. Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins to come out really soon.
Especially after I read the first chapter.
Josh and Isla are awesome!!!!!
5. My aunt to give birth to my little (hopefully) female cousin.
Yeah so the thing is, most of my cousins are boys (not to mention how they are more than half my age- but then I get a cuteness overload when I meet them!)
And my aunt and I both feel like we need a girl in the family now, for these little guys to have a little sister, and so that we can dress her up in cute dresses (all the boys run away at the mention of pink- and the adorable frocks and skirts we see in shops seem like such a waste).
6. I’m waiting for the movie based on Cecelia Ahern’s book Love, Rosie (or Where Rainbows End) to come out.
It is one of my favourite books. I already talked about that in one of my earlier blogs.
The best part though is the actor who is playing Alex Stewart.
It is- wait for it- SAM CLAFLIN!!!!
Yes Sam Claflin, Finnick Odair Sam Claflin! 😀
I watched the teasers and oh god! He is his usual charming self and that movie will be amazing!!!! 😀
7. I am waiting for my exam to get over in June so I will have a couple of weeks of holiday where I can (guilt free) binge on TV Shows, movies and books!!
I do that all the time but end up feeling guilty for not having studied.
To tell you the truth, I’m waiting for all of my formal education to finally get over so that I can start learning things I really want to.
I try to do that now but studies get in the way all the time.
8. I’m waiting for the new Princess Diaries books and the next book in the Mediator series by Meg Cabot!
Yes! For all you Meg Cabot fans who didn’t know- a whole new Princess Diaries series will be coming out next year!!!!!
Aren’t you excited???
9. I’m waiting for this September so I will finally turn 18 and open my own bank account where I will deposit all my savings.
Yeah I know- not only is that a nerdy thing but others generally get excited about finally being able to drive their own car or something.
Yes I do wish to learn driving as well, but I’m sort of saving up for something.
Something that will happen (if it does) in 2017.
But still, hope is all I have to live on.
(I know I am a nerd because: point 7 and 9!
I am a self-proclaimed nerd. Sorry to say but learning a lot and saving my money actually excites me.)
What have you been waiting for since a very long time?
Let me know in comments. 🙂